Saturday, 1 July 2017

Setting Up The Goalposts

I feel it's about time I got myself into a blogging routine rather than the odd post here & there which should keep me busy & grow my own blog. I struggle to find time sometimes because I spend so much time reading other peoples blogs! So I thought 'set some goals & keep to them' so what better way to set goals for everyone to see! 

I struggled a bit trying to think of more than one goal. I was aiming to find at least 5, just to start with so here goes:

1. Publish more: has to be the most obvious goal ever but it's what needs done. I am aiming to publish one blog a week at the moment & I am aiming for it to be live on a Friday, just not decided whether morning or evening is going to be easier for me! 

2. Grow my followers: the past week I've went from about 40 twitter followers to 296! I am amazed, thank you so much! My instagram is slowly gaining followers. At the moment, insta is currently at 82 so I'm setting my 'follow goal' to be over 2 months. By 1st September I am aiming to have 500 twitter followers & 200 instagram followers. I'm hoping this is totally do-able. I also would love to hit 50 views on one of my posts. At the moment my most is 15 (eeeek!) so I need to really up my game for this! 

3. Keep track of views: I downloaded google analytics & I'm still trying to get my head around it if I'm honest (I'm not the smartest bee in the hive) so I'm going to try get my head around this & start keeping track of what's working & what's not! 

4. Start a bullet journal: Now I love the idea of these & I love looking at everyone's posts on them so I would love to start one. I don't know whether I should try & get my other goals at least started first or if this would help me with my goals. And to be honest, I have a stationery addiction & I feel this is the perfect excuse for a new notebook. 
(If you know of any fab stationery companies in the UK, please let me know!) 

5. Keep to these goals: I told you I struggled for 5 goals but yes, one of my goals is to actually keep the other goals! 

What goals do you have? Do you have any tips for me? Comment below! 

You can also follow my social media, which is available through my little logos to the right or alternatively:

Twitter: @oneweeblether and Instagram: @oneweeblether


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS