Monday, 3 July 2017

I Met My Shaviour



I usually see ads on Facebook & scroll straight past them but there was something about a razor subscription that seemed to stick in my mind. 

I'm not going to lie, I have really hairy legs. If I don't shave for 3 days, I could play a part in Planet of the Apes. I spend an absolute fortune on throwaway razors & my boyfriend gets sick of me using his shaving gel. I don't buy pretty pink razors, cause they're rubbish. They cut my skin & I use so many a week it's ridiculous, I buy mens razors, a supermarkets on brand because they are better value & they are better than these pink ones you get but I would use up to 5 razors a time because I just felt they got blocked up quick & stopped doing their job. 

Then I met my shaviour. 

This is genuinely what they are called on the Friction Free Shaving website & girl let me tell you they are not kidding! I just had the best shave ever. 

 

It comes in this little cute box through the post. Yep, delivered straight to your door & straight through the letterbox! It's all neatly packed, no packaging wasted & it looks like it would cost a fortune to buy this, but it really isn't which is one of the reasons I ordered in the first place! It's no secret I love a good bargain, & this is a monthly bargain that I'm going to look forward to every month. 

How It Works
You sign up on the Friction Free Shaving site & you choose your shaviour. There is a white & pink one for £5 a month or a rose gold one (which I went for) for £8 a month. You can then choose to add in the shaving cream (I totally recommend the shaving cream by the way!). I struggle to find stuff like this that I'm not allergic to & thankfully I'm safe with this one because it smells like a holiday in a bottle, I love it! It's main ingredients are coconut oil, manuka honey & shea butter. So you smell like you're on holiday & are as soft as a baby! The cream is also clear so you can see what you're shaving & it doesn't block up the razor either. You don't have to select the cream, you can keep to what you're using, but I would try it, you'll love it. 

Once you've selected what you want, you checkout. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Then comes the good bit. Every four weeks, they send you out new blades! No need to reorder! A blade for each week. No worrying that you forgot to pick up razors while you were out so have to go spiky for a couple of days until you remember! 

My Shave
I honestly can't stop stroking my legs. This razor has given me the smoothest shave I have ever experienced. My legs smell amazing, I'm smooth, I only used the one razor & I did not have a single cut on my leg. I also thought it was the quickest shave aswell, probably because I wasn't having to stop & get a new razor! This has been the best buy ever & I am sooo glad I came across the ad on facebook. 

So thank you Friction Free Shaving team for inventing this, I'm glad I met my shaviour. 

You can meet your own shaviour by clicking here & if you enter code IZPXAU, you'll get 30% off your first order! 

This post has not been asked to be created by Friction Free Shaving & all thoughts are my own. The link will take you to a referral page but I do not get paid for this in any way. I will only recommend products that I have tried and tested and actually liked. 

4 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely incredible! I might just have to try this soon!xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo give it a go! i think with the discount you get it for £11.60 the first time!

      Delete
  2. Aw sounds amazing, you have definitely convinced me haha! I can't resist anything in rose gold either :D following you on GFC! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rose gold is just the bees knees! i kinda feel like a millionaire having a fancy razor ha! x

      Delete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS