Saturday, 24 June 2017

The Liebster Award


Hiya! 

I was nominated by Allie Kat to take part in the Liebster Award, which is a way to get to know up and coming bloggers like myself. You can visit Allie Kat's blog here & I will nominate the 11 new bloggers I nominate! 

The rules are:
•Answer the questions you were asked
•Tag 11 people who have under 200 twitter followers
•Create 11 new questions
•Recognize who tagged you!

Let's get down to business!

1. What do you love about blogging?
As a reader, I love reading everyone's opinions & thoughts on things. As a blogger, I think it's the people you come across that I love most!

2. What is your favorite book ever?
To be honest this changes a lot, but right now it's Jordan Bone's 'My Beautiful Struggle'! I've read it 3 times, she's just amazing. 

3. Biggest fear?
Birds. I hate them. Even the kind you keep in the house, like budgies and that. Urgh. I also discovered on holiday I have a proper fear of kittens. 

4. What is your favorite post you have done?
Hmm I'm unsure on this one. I love my 72 hours in Dubai one, just because it was a first for everything. 

5. What is the things you love about yourself? 
Probably the only this is my personality. What you see is what you get, sometimes I make friends & sometimes I don't but I can't help who I am!

6. How tall are you?
About 5 ft 4!

7. Whats a goal you wish to achieve soon?

To keep to a blogging schedule. I want to start a bullet journal to try and keep to this, @WhenTaniaTalks has great ideas for bullet journals. 

8. Who is someone you look up to in your family?
Probably my grandparents. They've been through loads & still going strong. 

9. Dream job?
I've chopped and changed through the years. It was cabin crew then it was generally anything in the travel industry so I guess you could say, I have my dream job!


10. Favorite quote?
Can I have 2? My first would be from Jordan Bone, that she wrote in her book (from question 2) which is 'we all have times when we face obstacles and challenges. We can either overcome them, work round them or give up. Only you can know which option to take, but the rewards of not giving up when it is something important to you, are priceless.'

My second would be this random one I have saved in my phone, I would love to know where I got it, which is 'you haven't failed until you stop trying'. 

11. In only 3 words describe yourself?
Bubbly, honest & kind-hearted. 

Does kind-hearted count as 1 word? 

Thanks so much Allie Kat for the nomination! I love your blog! Again you can visit Allie Kat's blog by clicking here

Now I nominate:
2. @RetirementRoad - http://retirementroadnotes.com/
4. @DevinaMayUk - http://devinamay.blogspot.com/
7. @golden_bohemian - http://goldenbohemian.blogspot.com/
9. @mirrornmeblog - http://www.mirrornme.com/
11. @lostgirlblogs - http://lostgirlblogs.com/

*nominess had 200 or less followers at time of writing*

Now for the questions:
1. Dressing gown or housecoat?
2. What's your favourite country? 
3. What's your favourite movie?
4. Night in a with a movie or night out at the cinema?
5. You're favorite song of all time?
6. Do you plan everything or just do it spontaneously?
7. Who (or what) inspired you to start blogging?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
9. If money was no object, what would you do?
10. What's your 'go to' comfort food?
11. You're favourite colour?


Thanks again Allie Kat, this was fun!




2 comments:

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS