Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Hows It Gaun?!

Where Do I Start?!


As someone who's a well known blether, I was really stumped at what to write for my first post so I figured 'just do what you always do - speak before thinking & work it out from there' et voila!

If you are reading this - HIYA! I'm Lorna (or LT for short), just a normal lassie from sunny Scotland. I wanted to start a blog just to document all the things in my life that I do. I'm not saying I'm super interesting, but sometimes life can be really fun so why not?!


I'm not going to pretend I'm a journalist or I'm this amazing writer, because I am really not! Far from it. So if you do happen to come back, expect more of this but with actual interesting stuff included, like travelling!


I'm just going to keep this one short & sweet (for a change) & keep all my blethering for the interesting stuff! Thanks for sticking around & as we say in Scotland- Haste Ye Back!

LTx

A face to the name





No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS